Although the final result of this set looks great, it took an absolute age to install due to the vague instructions. It started out ok, but once it got to hiding the wires under all the bricks it just became too confusing. There is no indication of which wire you are supposed to be dealing with in some of the later images provided, so in the end I just stuffed it all in the back rendering the interior useless.
Adding to my experience was the number if faulty parts. A broken expansion board, a wire that had come apart, and several lights failed to light up. After checking the troubleshooting area, I determined that it wasn't bad installation, but faulty.
For a fIrst time effort I got most of it working, and again the effect is great ( except for a mess of wires and some unlit areas ) I do have a couple of other LMB kits but after this they may stay closed. Too frustrating and time consuming.